CSS Ping? :/

DeathOnTwoLegs

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
1,024
Hello Tech People!:)
So, I play CSS on my laptop, and my ping sucks. It's a nice laptop, with plenty of RAM and good card, etc. Yet, somehow, my ping is in the 300s+ I play. (eGO or not). I have tried updating drivers, and even reinstallng CSS. that did not work. I know it is not the connection because i sit right next to my dad in the same room, on the same network, and he gets 95 ping (on an older laptop w/ less ram). My rates are 25000 and my Lerp is 30.3


Any help would be amazing
Thx!
 
I dont play CSS much...but I did some searching around and two things people are saying that fixed their problem is,a fter going into the multiplayer, tab and uncheck the automatically sync to steam cloud option.

And to make sure the server list still isnt refreshing when you connect to a game...

Try those and see if it works.
 
Roger that. See you in the servers. :)

Come back to us for assistance in the future and don't forget to tell your friends about eGO's technical support forum.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top