I currently play on my Alienware M11x laptop. It's a very good system, and I like it because I can take it virtually anywhere. But I've noticed that when I try to shut it, the hinge pops. This popping usually morphs into the whole screen basically falling off. NOT GOOD. I looked it up online and this is a widespread problem. I doubt there is an easy fix for this, so I might just be sending it in to Dell. Dell announced in January that they were planning to give 3rd party dealers the parts and information needed to fix it, and for no charge. If anyone else has/has had this problem, let me know. If so, did they fix it? I've heard multiple accounts of people complaining of going through multiple laptops. (all m11x of course) Sometimes technicians from Dell wipe hard drives by accident, or destroy motherboards. This would destroy all the time (Multiple months..) I've spent into downloading all my games! If I do happen to go dark, you now know.











