Pain Redefined's Band Of The Week

I love TDWP's new album but I can't enjoy it in my car which is where I listen to the majority of my music, because the vocals are too distant for some reason. I can barely hear the vocals and it's all rhythm guitar and stuff, kind of annoying.
 
Have you ever heard of Fools for Rowan? If you haven't you should check them out.
 
Seems I keep forgetting to update this. I blame Skyrim...
This week I have something different for all of you. I don't have a band for you this week but a specfic mash up song that I love. Give it a look!

[ame]http://soundcloud.com/mixessss20/michael-jackson-vs-jason[/ame]
 
where is the death metal.
where is the black metal.

and no, not no sissy garbage poser crap.
actual, real, death metal.
actual, real, black metal.

like behemoth, or cannibal corpse, or deicide, or aeon, or zonaira, or belphegor, or abysmal dawn, or dying fetus, or immolation, or krisuin, or decapitated, or decripit birth, or blood red throne, or blood stained dusk, or hate, or exhumed, or goatwhore, or dark funeral, or demonical, or junglerot, or gojira...i could go on and on.

my point is:
MORE METAL, LESS BABY MUSIC.
 
Last edited:
This week's band is Our Last Night.
A pretty solid band in my opinion with good cleans and screams. The screams on their 1st CD are a little different but that's because the vocalist was young(maybe 16) when they recorded but he'll have plenty of time to grow. If you like the other bands I've listed you'll probably enjoy them.

And as a side note, they were the reason I learned about the great dance known as "the bernie". Great dance, go learn it! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0txHHJHVXk[/ame]

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ourlastnightband
http://www.ourlastnightband.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/olnband
http://www.youtube.com/ourlastnightband
http://www.myspace.com/ourlastnight
 
Happy Valentines Day everyone!
In honor of this day I'm not going to post a band of the week. Instead, I want you guys to share with us your favorite "love" song.
Mine's not technically a love song but I don't care. It's close enough to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8TjqNinbn0[/ame]
 
Back
Top