- Joined
- Sep 15, 2009
- Messages
- 1,316
Let me get down to business. Yesterday, as I was restarting my computer, a boot file became corrupt. I attempted to fix it via "Repair my computer" from my windows 7 install disc, to no avail. So I decided that I would have to reformat my C: drive and reinstall 7. No problems there besides downloading my steam games again. Now onto the main problem. I have some vacation photos on my D: drive that I want to get off of it and post online on photobucket or something, just in case something like this happens again and I possibly lose everything. I attempt to upload the pictures, only to be told that I don't have permission to access the files. I've changed each user (including the illusive "everyone" option) to have full control and still nothing works. I'm very confused now. Help would be appreciated
.
.










