EdgeGamers Important Announcement


important_announcement.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">
<table style="background-image: url('http://storage.edgegamers.org/news/holidays/trollface_trans.png');background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: right bottom;"><tr><td style="font-size:13px">EdgeGamers has some very important news to announce. There are going to be changes across the board to many divisions over the next few days. These changes are completely necessary, and Council has the best interest of the clan in mind when they proposed these changes. The major changes are as follows:

The Strat division has decided that the Minecraft server will be taken down due to insufficient funds to keep it running.

The Day of Defeat division has announced that all realism events will be canceled due to inactivity.

The Counter-Strike Source division will be turning all current servers into 24/7 Jail rotations due to the growing popularity of Jail game play in CS:S.

Finally, we have been forced to sell the eGO helicopter due to the rising price of gas, and the constant need to repair it due to crashes (thanks to GardenGrove and Respawn).


Click here to view a full summary of clan changes</tr></td></table>


</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I had actually expected that of the minecraft server, but I realized what was happening when you talked about the DOD:S Realism.......:lol::w00t::laugh:
 
I have not been fooled at all day today! And this certainly didn't work... and i didn't get promoted... one day... one day.
 
MALENSKII! YESSSS!!!!!!! AND SIG!!! YESSS!!!

Pretty awesome list so far! :w00t:
 
congratz guys.
and taking down minecraft is a bad joke. so many addicts on there ><
 
I could see number 1, 2, and 4 happening. If 3 happened, I'd have to tender my resignation.
 
:D YAY!!! Thanks guys

I felt sad for the helicopter when i was reading LOL
 
Considering I'm sitting here in flannel and it just stopped snowing: Congratulations folks! You dun well!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top