I made my decision on that case

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
And the order will be placed soon.
iksele.png
 
Hey man, don't take this the wrong way but... Can I mug you?

No, I kid! That's gonna be a BEAST rig, dude. Nice!
 
Hey man, don't take this the wrong way but... Can I mug you?

No, I kid! That's gonna be a BEAST rig, dude. Nice!

Yeah, I was thinking of getting the AX1200, but having 100 + amps on a single rail isn't very good. But 83A is fine :rolleyes: lol
 
What's with all the storage? No, seriously. How much stuff can one guy have?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
just to ask how much video editing do you need to do that requires 12.5 tb of space?
 
just to ask how much video editing do you need to do that requires 12.5 tb of space?
Hes making a feature length film I suppose. Raw footage does take up a bunch of storage space.
^This

12.5TB can only hold 10.22hrs of uncompressed footage at 1080p@60. I doubt 10.22hrs is enough footage to piece together a full length movie once you add in multiple takes for each scene. (Not that this even matters due to a certain red note on the bottom right of the image). :laugh:
 
Last edited:
so you hit the big time now.

building rigs worth more than your kidney!
 
But in all seriousness, did you decide on a case?

Or was that just part of your plan too?

No. :/ lol.
I mean, I really like the Raven, but I worry how silent it is. Plus I can't fit my cooler in it, so I'd have to get a new one.
 
So I actually did come up with a decision. The Lian Li PC-AO5N.

I love the small for factor, and I did check the measurements, it should fit all my hardware.

What about the cooling, you ask? All of the components that would be affected will have aftermarket cooling. Plus I can always mod it to accommodate for more fans.
 
Last edited:
So I actually did come up with a decision. The Lian Li PC-O5N.

I love the small for factor, and I did check the measurements, it should fit all my hardware.

What about the cooling, you ask? All of the components that would be affected will have aftermarket cooling. Plus I can always mod it to accommodate for more fans.

Upside-down case FTW!

My current (stock) case is the same way. I prefer to have
my PSU on the bottom of the case.

I don't recall ever seeing a case with the PSU in the front
though, looks interesting.
 
Upside-down case FTW!

My current (stock) case is the same way. I prefer to have
my PSU on the bottom of the case.

I don't recall ever seeing a case with the PSU in the front
though, looks interesting.

Yeah, it is going to be a fun build. I'm excited for it.

I've looked up reviews, and it has two fans, and the airflow is from front to back. I'll have to flip the fan on my Archon. :wheee:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top