Biostar TA890FXE: review

learn to make lists.
^my criticism. lol

(I think Ph?bus means these types of lists)
  1. Product
  2. Product
  3. Product
  • Description
  • Statement
  • Description
A ToC (Table of Contents) would be a great addition too, makes things soo organized.

Also, the images could use resizing to match the webpage.


Criticism aside:
You pointed everything out that I could see.
But, what was with the toy snowmobile?
 
But, what was with the toy snowmobile?

Common way of denoting one's own original photographs is to add an unrelated item that would be very difficult for someone else to produce when confronted about image theft.
 
Personally I don't like lists.

I like people saying point blank what worked and didn't work.
 
(I think Ph?bus means these types of lists)
  1. Product
  2. Product
  3. Product
  • Description
  • Statement
  • Description
A ToC (Table of Contents) would be a great addition too, makes things soo organized.

Also, the images could use resizing to match the webpage.


Criticism aside:
You pointed everything out that I could see.
But, what was with the toy snowmobile?

Snowmobile prevents image theft

Common way of denoting one's own original photographs is to add an unrelated item that would be very difficult for someone else to produce when confronted about image theft.

exactly

Personally I don't like lists.

I like people saying point blank what worked and didn't work.

He means like HTML lists. In the beginning you might have noticed that I kinda just used the text editor to make the list of specs there, well he wanted me to use HTML and make a table, but i don't know how to do that, so i didn't
 
Snowmobile prevents image theft

exactly

He means like HTML lists. In the beginning you might have noticed that I kinda just used the text editor to make the list of specs there, well he wanted me to use HTML and make a table, but i don't know how to do that, so i didn't

Here you go ;)

(NOTE: I'd be more than happy to help if you guys need an editor/proofreader for your website)
 
Here you go ;)

(NOTE: I'd be more than happy to help if you guys need an editor/proofreader for your website)

I could use a proof reader. o_O I suck at editing.

Nah. But I'm sure we need some more reviewers. Do you go through a bunch of hardware and wouldn't mind reviewing them? lol.

hey, be nice, we don't exactly have the resources to be turning down potential free help. :rolleyes:

Oh I wish, money hurts these days :facewall:

Anything you could review would help. I think our current rate is like 1 review a month, so if we could even double that amount, it would be great.
 
I could use a proof reader. o_O I suck at editing.



hey, be nice, we don't exactly have the resources to be turning down potential free help. :rolleyes:



Anything you could review would help. I think our current rate is like 1 review a month, so if we could even double that amount, it would be great.

I'm planning on selling my computer to get a SB one pretty soon here (hopefully by next weekend), and I'll be getting a whole bunch of parts to review. :wheee:
 
Back
Top