This is why we don't trust stats while looking for hackers.

Slazenger

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
2,652
Care to challenge the Slaz + Diezel helicopter combo?


EB9577B1BB041C71EFA1E1D0E3C2D484D8B4BEE0
 
You should be able to Ginger. You took most of it. :biggrin:
 
I got 111-10 on phu bai a couple of weeks before i joined eGO... i must be a hackar! :P

don't trust ingame stats yeah...BUT what about overall playtime stats?

I'd take on that challenge! only in BF3 though because none of you like Vietnam! Sexy Smexy QQ.. :(
 
Er...well.

Unfortunately I saw the same thing happen...first hand...to myself. He has amazing accuracy from that chopper.
 
don't trust ingame stats yeah...BUT what about overall playtime stats?

That's exactly what we do. We look at their overall stats and if something is amiss such at oh say 75% hs over 2k kills with an LMG we can do something. But as this picture shows some people just hac... I mean have good days.

Nice score Diezel!
 
-_- overrated pilot!! I got a nice AT4 shell :-) for you!
 
Hey Guys :) can I brower you guys Walmart hac...I mean tools.
Meh! still at rank 27 :) with points like that I can achieve rank 50 before BF3 hit the line :)
 
All I have to say is last night, Diezel and Ginger were in the Zone, their team was dominating and I felt like we were handicapped elderly fighting Seal Team 6.
 
I still fond a 70% HS ratio with the M16 on regular BC2 to be obvious. (Burst fire 3 rounds) at most 33% HS should be possible if atleast one round of fire hit a head per shot. LOL
 
Back
Top