Hey guys.
I have had the Razer Mamba for a bit over a year now, and recently
my brother gave me his speaker system. I turned it on and listened
to some music and went on CSS. I couldn't seem to hold my aim steady
and after a couple of rounds i noticed that my mouse moved, not just a bit
but A LOT! Every other second the curser went from a distance like this ____
random places on the screen. and it just kept doing this. It's not the mouse that
is moving but its the redicolously sensitive laser it has.
Amazing, but yet annyoing. xD
Btw, It's a really good mouse.
I have had the Razer Mamba for a bit over a year now, and recently
my brother gave me his speaker system. I turned it on and listened
to some music and went on CSS. I couldn't seem to hold my aim steady
and after a couple of rounds i noticed that my mouse moved, not just a bit
but A LOT! Every other second the curser went from a distance like this ____
random places on the screen. and it just kept doing this. It's not the mouse that
is moving but its the redicolously sensitive laser it has.
Amazing, but yet annyoing. xD
Btw, It's a really good mouse.






