R R1V3 Poster Joined Mar 19, 2011 Messages 111 Apr 5, 2011 #1 Hello people, I was wondering if any of you guys know how to make a setup like this: Music (Itunes), Youtube, internet stuff through speakers. Ventrilo & Games through headset. I already got Ventrilo through my headset. Thanks
Hello people, I was wondering if any of you guys know how to make a setup like this: Music (Itunes), Youtube, internet stuff through speakers. Ventrilo & Games through headset. I already got Ventrilo through my headset. Thanks
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Apr 5, 2011 #2 From what I know, very few games support direct audio as Ventrilo does. There might be a way to do this that I'm not aware of...
From what I know, very few games support direct audio as Ventrilo does. There might be a way to do this that I'm not aware of...