- Joined
- Jun 9, 2010
- Messages
- 2,652
So I'm new to the whole Android world. I'm looking for some sort of video player that is robust and as full-featured as possible. I find it a bit strange that something as advanced as Android doesn't have a dedicated video player that supports a wide variety file formats. I shouldn't complain, because I'm really loving the phone...but I'm looking to get the full experience!
Any suggestions as to what I should use? Preferably, I'd like to play .flvs, .mp4s, and .wmvs but I'm not sure all of these are possible without converting them first. I've seen some conflicting comments online and I'm hoping to get it straightened out. I've had my phone for a few weeks and I'm trying to get it all sorted out!
Thank you! =]
Any suggestions as to what I should use? Preferably, I'd like to play .flvs, .mp4s, and .wmvs but I'm not sure all of these are possible without converting them first. I've seen some conflicting comments online and I'm hoping to get it straightened out. I've had my phone for a few weeks and I'm trying to get it all sorted out!
Thank you! =]










