Demo

DeathOnTwoLegs

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
1,024
Hello Techies! You were so helpful last time, I thought I would return with this problem... I record demos of hackers almost every day (dust2 is like that >.<) But when i try to attach them to my email, they fail EVERY TIME.I dont think it is my email acc. i think it is wrong in the demos.. I cant watch demos on my pc either. Something about gameinfo.txt is missing?

Thanks guys!
DOTL
 
Hey Death.

Are you still having a problem with your demos?

What commands do you put into console when it returns gameinfo.txt is missing? And is this the EXACT error?
 
I am still having problems. when I record i type "record Death" it goes recording Death.dem..."

That IS the exact error
 
Find CS:S in the games library.
Right click on it and left click on properties.
In the properties window, go to the local files tab.
Click on the button that says verify integrity of game cache and wait for it to get done.

This should re download the gameinfo.txt for you.
 
Back
Top