How do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?

How do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?

  • iPod

    Points: 194 53.9%
  • Zune

    Points: 26 7.2%
  • Cell Phone

    Points: 87 24.2%
  • Other mp3 Player

    Points: 47 13.1%
  • Portable CD player

    Points: 6 1.7%

  • Total voters
    360
No its not.

You're is a shorter word for "You Are"

You remove the A and put a "'" between the letters giving "You're".

What you are trying to say is this: "How do you listen to you are tunes when your on the go?" It is incorrect. Artimus and Raynor are correct.

"Your" means a possession that belongs to you. It is mine. Therefore 'your' tunes are tunes which belong to you.

________

Anyway, if I listened to music it would be on my phone, or if I really listened to them it would be an iPod.

But... "How o you listen to your tunes when YOU ARE on the go?"
Not that your, the other your! I should've specified, my baaad.
 
I still use my original PSP 1000
still the best portable media player available,
i even have a nintendo, and super nintendo emulator on mine =)
 
Ipod touch, with Sennheiser headphones. The 400 dollar ones.

Also, I just think Darth was trolling us.
 
iPod.

Although back in the day, I would have been the kid walking around with a boombox on my shoulder!
 
umm, there really isn't an option for me as seeing I still use a Walkman with Cassette tapes :P
 
walkman.jpg
 
iPod Touch, love it to death.
I'm not a huge fan of Apple, but very few devices have such an awesome screen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top