How do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?

How do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?

  • iPod

    Points: 194 53.9%
  • Zune

    Points: 26 7.2%
  • Cell Phone

    Points: 87 24.2%
  • Other mp3 Player

    Points: 47 13.1%
  • Portable CD player

    Points: 6 1.7%

  • Total voters
    360
Cell phone. Does everything I need to. No need to carry more than 1 device.
 
Oh man so I'm not the only one who was stupid enough to buy a Zune. Good to know.
 
Zune. iPods are garbage.


They still sell zunes? Not to burst your bubble but zunes have something like a 4% market share and ipods have a 75%. Now obviously that doesn't mean anything, especially from my apple stand point, but it does mean they are not garbage.
 
ughh im way 2 lazy 2 download music all the time when im on pc im on minecraft so i dont have time 2 download anything (hd texture pack i guess :P) so most of the time i use youtube on my iPod in classes etc :P
 
No its not.

You're is a shorter word for "You Are"

You remove the A and put a "'" between the letters giving "You're".

What you are trying to say is this: "How do you listen to you are tunes when your on the go?" It is incorrect. Artimus and Raynor are correct.

"Your" means a possession that belongs to you. It is mine. Therefore 'your' tunes are tunes which belong to you.

________

Anyway, if I listened to music it would be on my phone, or if I really listened to them it would be an iPod.


Oh, delicious irony. You are both correct. Sort of.

The original title is:
"How do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?"

The First "Your" is correct, as it indicates possession.
The SECOND "Your" is INCORRECT, as it SHOULD be the contraction of "you are".

The corrected sentence should be: "How do you listen to your tunes when you're on the go?"

When I saw that first corrective post, I knew this would happen; So I just waited to respond to both.

Yes, I'm a writer.

Oh yeah...and MY response to the poll is: "Other MP3 player" because I had a Diamond Rio long before Ipods even existed, and I hate how Apple single-sources their crap, even though it generally is better than most. I'd rather have open source...

...and yet, I use Windows, but that's because I'm a gamer. If someone would figure out how to game on a Linux machine, I'd leave Windows in a heartbeat.

But my personal viewpoints aside, I have a standard, run of the mill MP3 player I think I bought for 10 bucks about 8 years ago, and it's still going strong...doesn't have much memory, so I can only play about 25 songs at a time, but it's mini-usb, takes a single AA battery, and I don't care if I lose it on my walks.

And there you have it.

2x
 

Latest posts

Back
Top