What is your favorite CSS Jail Map

syntax v12. Just because of the awesome disco music.

Anyone know the name of the song the left button plays?
 
Thank god I am in the zelda division now and I don't have to hear about jail all the time
 
syntax v12. Just because of the awesome disco music.

Anyone know the name of the song the left button plays?

I'm not sure which one is on the left but I know there's 3 songs, but there's 2 I know the name of:

1) Welcome to the Club
2) Raver's fantasty

--
My favorite map is grand marble. The first map I played for jail, one I will always love, and one that NEVER gets old for me.
 
I'm not sure which one is on the left but I know there's 3 songs, but there's 2 I know the name of:

1) Welcome to the Club
2) Raver's fantasty

Yeah neither of those is the one I'm looking for :((((
 
ba_map

I like ba_devs

The funny part is? There're no CTs in cell block when the cells open... they all getting them AWPs... damn baddies :P
 
He showed me pics of FeatherStone!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I played on featherstone 2 or 3 times.
<3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top