(If this is the wrong section for this, I apologize, lol)
Most of you reading this topic (For the rare few actually reading this topic xD) probably have no idea who I am, and that's alright. I'm resigning anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter too much anymore.
I had fun on the Minecraft servers, never really got the e tag fixed up, haha. I've had fun on Jail, trolling, being a wannabie warden, trying to help people with the rules, and of course, getting yelled at by admins, haha.
I've had some good times the couple months I was here, and meet some cool people, but I've just lost all faith in eGO as a whole, and will remain playing on your servers, since they're the most friendly I've been on.
I'm just not into the community, I'm more of a loner to begin with, and I don't plan on ever becoming a G/O, and so forth, and an e is basically a pub with a fancy tag. No offense to any es, but from what I did as an e versus a pub is minimal. The only difference I can think of is the CC dealing and things like that; and of course the occasional post here.
Well, I don't really want to make this post too long, and I know I'm being pretty obscure with my reasoning: I just have a lot going on in my personal life and am feeling no connection to this community beyond just enjoying the game as a little hobby on the side.
I apologize to anyone this may upset (Probably only VP that I can think of, haha) and I was looking forward to Nighthawk's new map beta, but ah well. I'm patient.
Well, I guess this is bye eGO (Asides from the occasional Jail game).
~Ninetails
Most of you reading this topic (For the rare few actually reading this topic xD) probably have no idea who I am, and that's alright. I'm resigning anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter too much anymore.
I had fun on the Minecraft servers, never really got the e tag fixed up, haha. I've had fun on Jail, trolling, being a wannabie warden, trying to help people with the rules, and of course, getting yelled at by admins, haha.
I've had some good times the couple months I was here, and meet some cool people, but I've just lost all faith in eGO as a whole, and will remain playing on your servers, since they're the most friendly I've been on.
I'm just not into the community, I'm more of a loner to begin with, and I don't plan on ever becoming a G/O, and so forth, and an e is basically a pub with a fancy tag. No offense to any es, but from what I did as an e versus a pub is minimal. The only difference I can think of is the CC dealing and things like that; and of course the occasional post here.
Well, I don't really want to make this post too long, and I know I'm being pretty obscure with my reasoning: I just have a lot going on in my personal life and am feeling no connection to this community beyond just enjoying the game as a little hobby on the side.
I apologize to anyone this may upset (Probably only VP that I can think of, haha) and I was looking forward to Nighthawk's new map beta, but ah well. I'm patient.
Well, I guess this is bye eGO (Asides from the occasional Jail game).
~Ninetails






















