N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Apr 16, 2011 #1 Come to the once in a life time event, and witness your hatless division get destroyed! 4/17/2011 8:00 EST 7:00 CST 6:00 MST 5:00 PST Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
Come to the once in a life time event, and witness your hatless division get destroyed! 4/17/2011 8:00 EST 7:00 CST 6:00 MST 5:00 PST
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Apr 16, 2011 #2 I think I see an Open EC spot there... Taken
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Apr 16, 2011 #3 Darn its at TF2, can't make it since I uninstalled TF2.
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Apr 16, 2011 #4 Wildspark said: Darn its at TF2, can't make it since I uninstalled TF2. Click to expand... You have over a day to reinstall it
Wildspark said: Darn its at TF2, can't make it since I uninstalled TF2. Click to expand... You have over a day to reinstall it
Kain- Forum Fiend Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 653 Apr 16, 2011 #5 hmm nah mayn nah i only play pr0 games.
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Apr 16, 2011 #6 Kain- said: hmm nah mayn nah i only play pr0 games. Click to expand... cause using 0 as an o really makes games better.
Kain- said: hmm nah mayn nah i only play pr0 games. Click to expand... cause using 0 as an o really makes games better.
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Apr 16, 2011 #8 Ramp said: You have over a day to reinstall it Click to expand... I didn't like the game, that's why I uninstalled it.
Ramp said: You have over a day to reinstall it Click to expand... I didn't like the game, that's why I uninstalled it.
L labowsky Famous Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 576 Apr 16, 2011 #9 might install it overnight i donno tho.
G GlobalRoyal Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 21, 2010 Messages 2,377 Apr 16, 2011 #11 You have a challenge!!
nonme I made one post Joined Jan 17, 2010 Messages 27 Apr 16, 2011 #12 I only play tf2 because... I only play TF2 more than CS:S because I suck at Counter Strike, otherwise I'd play Counter Strike about as much.
I only play tf2 because... I only play TF2 more than CS:S because I suck at Counter Strike, otherwise I'd play Counter Strike about as much.
Sequel Sentry EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2010 Messages 1,314 Apr 17, 2011 #14 iamevilbear said: we got this Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/ame] Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
iamevilbear said: we got this Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/ame]
I iMpactX Active Member Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 387 Apr 17, 2011 #16 Hey, I'll be on red team. or maybe blue. Who knows where I could be. Cause im a................................... spy
Hey, I'll be on red team. or maybe blue. Who knows where I could be. Cause im a................................... spy
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 17, 2011 #17 I LOLth at your no hat update...we will win for sure
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Apr 17, 2011 #18 I just started re-installing it the moment before I opened this thread......... O.O
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Apr 17, 2011 #19 iamevilbear said: we got this Click to expand... Yep. I found have I am very found of the sniper. Which is ironic because I can't snipe in any game but TF2.
iamevilbear said: we got this Click to expand... Yep. I found have I am very found of the sniper. Which is ironic because I can't snipe in any game but TF2.
T Tension Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 768 Apr 17, 2011 #20 I'm not sure whether I can bring myself to reinstall this, even to defend my own division. Hmm.