- Joined
- Apr 19, 2010
- Messages
- 4,244
Well before I begin, I would like to say I copied Power's idea on this. I just thought it was a cool, fun idea to do. SO NO TROLL'S
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=166605
Today, exactly 365 days ago, in the jail server, I.........Joined........e.......G......O! This is remarkable achievement for me. I have seen many one year post's and I'm like "Wow, this community must be great if they can hold there members for that long!" No, that's not what she said btw. Any way's, its been a great experience and I hope a lot of you will have this accomplishment soon. For all you new members out there, keep on working at it. If your not having fun, then that's almost impossible, but meet up in ventrilo, be at events, try other servers like JAIL! Yes, I said jail. Now, for the shutouts. Sorry if I miss you!
Sgt.Toysif- Thanks for recruiting me!
Power- For letting me copy this. You are an amazing recruiter and I hope you stay here longer so I can catch up with you in recruiting.
the Judge- For raging at me in ventrilo when I couldn't save a transparent spray you sent to my email. Gratz on getting EC!
*AngeL*86- Thanks for the great times in De_dust!
ThundrRok- For letting me hide under you when there was a storm.
Medviah- For raging in vent all of those times! GET BACK IN CSS!
Shiznoe- Thanks for helping me with eGO cribs! Your AWESOME!
Mr.Boe Jangles- Your welcome for your nade video
Cow- Because your a noob
Martyr- Thanks for building a house in MC with me!
Not legit waffle- Hockey buddies!
Cableman- FIX MY CABLE!
Scion- Thanks for encouraging me to recruit with a little friendly competition!
I know there is more, but bare with me!
4/19/10 - Made my application after 2 hours trying to figure out MAUL
4-7/15/10 - Changed my name like 4 times (Not a good idea)
6/28/10- got banned for a week, horrible, just horrible... Don't even want to talk about it...
7/11/10- Didn't really start using the forums in till then
7/30/11- THE MOST FAIL POST OF ALL TIME
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=141028
8/4/10- Started using Sony Vegas 9 and made some videos
9/4/10- GOT PROMOTED!!!! Happy time. Funny story, I fell out of my chair and got a concussion after that... I fail so hard...
10-12/?/10 Joined media team, i have no idea when...
11/?/10- Started recruiting
1/25/11 - Got my 10 recruiting milestone w00t w00t
2/17/11 - Joined eGO Cribs and now proudly one of the leaders.
3/4/11 - Got my 25 recruiting milestone
Today - Up to 44 recruits! Me and Scion are battling out for recruiting of the month AT THIS POINT im in the lead by ONE. I appositely love edgegamers, and I hope you guys will be here for this long like me!
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=166605
Today, exactly 365 days ago, in the jail server, I.........Joined........e.......G......O! This is remarkable achievement for me. I have seen many one year post's and I'm like "Wow, this community must be great if they can hold there members for that long!" No, that's not what she said btw. Any way's, its been a great experience and I hope a lot of you will have this accomplishment soon. For all you new members out there, keep on working at it. If your not having fun, then that's almost impossible, but meet up in ventrilo, be at events, try other servers like JAIL! Yes, I said jail. Now, for the shutouts. Sorry if I miss you!
Sgt.Toysif- Thanks for recruiting me!
Power- For letting me copy this. You are an amazing recruiter and I hope you stay here longer so I can catch up with you in recruiting.
the Judge- For raging at me in ventrilo when I couldn't save a transparent spray you sent to my email. Gratz on getting EC!
*AngeL*86- Thanks for the great times in De_dust!
ThundrRok- For letting me hide under you when there was a storm.
Medviah- For raging in vent all of those times! GET BACK IN CSS!
Shiznoe- Thanks for helping me with eGO cribs! Your AWESOME!
Mr.Boe Jangles- Your welcome for your nade video

Cow- Because your a noob
Martyr- Thanks for building a house in MC with me!
Not legit waffle- Hockey buddies!
Cableman- FIX MY CABLE!
Scion- Thanks for encouraging me to recruit with a little friendly competition!
I know there is more, but bare with me!
4/19/10 - Made my application after 2 hours trying to figure out MAUL
4-7/15/10 - Changed my name like 4 times (Not a good idea)
6/28/10- got banned for a week, horrible, just horrible... Don't even want to talk about it...
7/11/10- Didn't really start using the forums in till then
7/30/11- THE MOST FAIL POST OF ALL TIME
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=141028
8/4/10- Started using Sony Vegas 9 and made some videos
9/4/10- GOT PROMOTED!!!! Happy time. Funny story, I fell out of my chair and got a concussion after that... I fail so hard...
10-12/?/10 Joined media team, i have no idea when...
11/?/10- Started recruiting
1/25/11 - Got my 10 recruiting milestone w00t w00t
2/17/11 - Joined eGO Cribs and now proudly one of the leaders.
3/4/11 - Got my 25 recruiting milestone
Today - Up to 44 recruits! Me and Scion are battling out for recruiting of the month AT THIS POINT im in the lead by ONE. I appositely love edgegamers, and I hope you guys will be here for this long like me!
























