Possible new power supply

Which Rosewill units? Most of theirs except their Green Series is total crap.

Yes. Just take out the old one, and put the new one in.
 
Well done Cigarjohn. I really appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to help me find these power supplies. (As well you Mr. reflex). I have narrowed down my selection to the following:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371026

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005
^i believe i picked this 1 out myself mostly due to the amount of egg ratings it has

also the 1 reflex found. another reason i have lowered my selection to these 3 is because of the value & quality. due to the price of these power supplies, i dont mind spending the $4 for the s&h for the psu that reflex suggested. however the weekend will tell whether i will get 1 from newegg, from the altex store (if they have a really good psu on sale) or if my current psu is still somehow alive (which i also do believe that it has lived its full life).

I prefer the Antec cause I like multiple 12 volt rails for sli or crossfire configs. But both are good reliable psu's. Antec and Corsair.
 
Which Rosewill units? Most of theirs except their Green Series is total crap.

Yes. Just take out the old one, and put the new one in.

Okay.

I found some money slipped into random places around my house.

Gonna go with TX750 v2.

--edit---

Bought it! Installed it!

Difference = NIGHT AND DAY. :w00t:
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top