Any Java programmers?

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
I feel so accomplished with this version of my program. The purpose of it is to make a grid that you can set the colors to. Sounds pretty simple, that's because it is. But its my first little project I'm working on. So here's a download link.

It doesn't do anything to your computer, don't worry, I have no idea how to do that yet LOL

Color Grid

make sure to get 2.4.1
You can check out the progress of it, too. Just a warning, version 1 sucked a lot. Then I pretty much redid the code for v2+ lol

Any other programmers willing to share some projects? :thumbup1:
 
Wow that is awesome, So neat and nice to look at. Awesome for your first project.
 
Thanks man. I probably would have gotten it done sooner than I did, but being new, I didn't really know too much about what code could be used for what.
 
I'm doing something in it, Gonna post a screenie when done.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top