nevermind im stupid, i decided to look in the SPD tab and its 333MHz.
but if you don't mind could you show me what would be a good buy, needs to be in canada and fairly cheap.
i need s 2 gig stick.
Ok, then you're going to want to look for DDR2-667 sticks. If you post your current system, I could help you find what you're looking for.
If it's a laptop, then what's the Brand and Model Number?
If it's a desktop, is it custom built or pre-built? If pre-built, then I will need the Brand and Model Number. If it was custom built, then I will need the Manufacture and Model of your motherboard (found under the Mainboard tab of CPU-Z).
Ok, great. Based on your model, I'd suggest this set. It comes to $27.19 before shipping when you use the promo code (DM15AP11CA).
Your computer supports up to 4 DIMMs, so you should be able to use this set along side your current 2x1GB set that came standard. The only problem is that you might run into some issues if the two sets don't play nice with one-another.
Another option would be to replace your current set with this pair. This would ensure compatibility, though it comes to $47.59 before shipping when using the same promo code above.