I need some help :)

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
I bought my laptop $1500 and I'm going to sell 2 laptops so I can buy a new desktop the reason for this is because mum bought me a laptop so I can take it to my dads house but things dont work so I wanted to buy a desktop so I'll give you the specs of the two laptops and you tell me what their worth?

OS : Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit (6.1, Build 7600)
System Manufacturer : TOSHIBA
System Model : Qosmio F60
Processor : Intel Core i7 CPU @ 2.7Ghz
Memory : 4096MB
HardDrive : 583GB
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 2GB Memory.

2nd Laptop :

OS : Windows XP Professional
System Manufacturer : Dell Inc.
System Model : Vostro 1720
Proccesor : Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.53Ghz
Memory : 3066MB
HardDrive : 232GB
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeFore 9600M GS with 512MB Memory.
 
I sold my LG E300 for $200 CDN a month ago.

Google for the specs, I didn't change anything.

I bought it for $600 and used it for 1.5 years, so I'm happy with the price I got.
 
Well I went on ebay and googled it I can sell the Vostro for $400, and the Toshiba for $800 so that gives me and overal of $1200...
 
Back
Top