WoW? Or Elder Scrolls : Skyrim?

Greek

Rookie
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
87
Hello everybody, Im kinda in a twist here i need some advice on which game to purchase i have yet to have the money for it but soon i will WoW cost 30$ and sky rim around 59$ I got bored of WoW pretty easily but i feel like i should give it another chance. Oblivion was a great game for me thoe i got bored once or twice i enjoyed the whole rpg old times theme i also want some money to put away.

- Greek :cool: Thank you for your help.
 
I would go with WoW, but play with someone instead of just doing it by yourself. For myself, it makes the game more enjoyable.

Plus its cheaper :)
 
I would go with WoW, but play with someone instead of just doing it by yourself. For myself, it makes the game more enjoyable.

Plus its cheaper :)

Yea i guess so but i also need money to put away the skyrim comes out at 11*11*11 so idk i might purchase to try again thanks :)
 
I think were all missing the point that skyrim itsnt going to be released until 11/11/11...
UNLESS!!.... DID I SOMEHOW GET SENT INTO THE FUTURE?!?! If thats the case, how is this even a question. SKYRIM! SKYRIM! Why would you pay to play a game where you grind and grind and grind and grind. Instead of this masterpiece of gameplay and story? Also can i have some lotto numbers to take back with me to the past?
 
I am a fan of both. But in Skyrim you can get dragon powers after defeating one in battle, Pretty amazing!
 
Dragon Power

Bruce-Lee-Dragon-Power---A-354626.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top