S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Feb 16, 2008 #21 no comment here, just really sad...Thoughts and Prayers to the families
=(eG)=™Amaranthuse Poster Joined Oct 1, 2007 Messages 148 Feb 16, 2008 #22 Yeah it's very very sad... It's hard to raise a child and send it to University. Just another tragedy...No comment, hope the families and friends recover from this ...
Yeah it's very very sad... It's hard to raise a child and send it to University. Just another tragedy...No comment, hope the families and friends recover from this ...
R Ryder =FL= Famous Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 557 Feb 16, 2008 #23 Wow...I'm glad your best man is fine tuck. But definitely my prayers go out to those that were in NIU.
Wow...I'm glad your best man is fine tuck. But definitely my prayers go out to those that were in NIU.
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Feb 16, 2008 #24 Very sad really. I hope the families recover from this tragedy.