HELP plz

Tricoro

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
718
im haveing this poblem everytime i open a game in full screen here a vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ublscuzsfQ[/ame]


thanx in advance

ps watch it in hd
pss i love u
pss to mutch pss
psssss ok im dome
pssss ok i need to stop trolling to mutch
 
I don't have time to watch that video every time I try to resolve this problem, could you type it out for me? Thank you.
 
I don't have time to watch that video every time I try to resolve this problem, could you type it out for me? Thank you.

every time i put a game in full screen the disply manager opens and it minimize the game

and it dosent want to go

bump plz
 
Last edited:
Try changing the resolution in-game from 1280x768 to your native resolution of 1440x900 before fullscreening.
 
Try running the -noborder command in launch options. Probably won't work but hey its worth a shot.
 
Back
Top