I AM LOOKING TO ADD ONTO MY PC ONCE I GET MONEY SOON, MY MAX CEILING I CAN PUT ON A UPGRADE IS $300. I WANT TO MAKE IT RUN THE FASTEST I CAN WITH JUST $300! PLEASE HELP!
I was looking for a good power supply that could supply up to or over 500W, Anything under $90 I can do. These are my current specs. (PS. If you could get like a 1000W under $90 or something it would be nice, I just need a reliable and durable power supply built to last.
AMD Athlon™ II X2 220 Processor
(2.8GHz | 1MB total cache)
Operating System4 : Genuine Windows? 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Chipset : NVIDIA? GeForce? 6150 SE
Memory5 : 2048MB DDR3 dual channel (2 ? 1024MB)
2 DDR3 slots total, 0 slots available (4GB maximum)
Hard Drive1 : 500GB 7200rpm SATA
Optical Drive : 16X DVD?R/RW SuperMulti
Write max: 16X DVD?R, 6X DVD-RW, 8X DVD+RW, 8X DVD?R DL, 5X DVD-RAM, 48X CD-R, 32X CD-RW
Read max: 16X DVD-ROM, 40X CD-ROM
Media Reader6 : Multi-in-one digital media card reader
CompactFlash? (Type I and II), CF+™ Microdrive, Secure Digital™ (SD), MultiMediaCard™ (MMC, RS-MMC), Memory Stick™ (MS, MS Pro), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)
Video : Integrated NVIDIA? GeForce? 6150 SE7
Audio : High-definition audio with 5.1-channel audio support
I was looking for a good power supply that could supply up to or over 500W, Anything under $90 I can do. These are my current specs. (PS. If you could get like a 1000W under $90 or something it would be nice, I just need a reliable and durable power supply built to last.
AMD Athlon™ II X2 220 Processor
(2.8GHz | 1MB total cache)
Operating System4 : Genuine Windows? 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Chipset : NVIDIA? GeForce? 6150 SE
Memory5 : 2048MB DDR3 dual channel (2 ? 1024MB)
2 DDR3 slots total, 0 slots available (4GB maximum)
Hard Drive1 : 500GB 7200rpm SATA
Optical Drive : 16X DVD?R/RW SuperMulti
Write max: 16X DVD?R, 6X DVD-RW, 8X DVD+RW, 8X DVD?R DL, 5X DVD-RAM, 48X CD-R, 32X CD-RW
Read max: 16X DVD-ROM, 40X CD-ROM
Media Reader6 : Multi-in-one digital media card reader
CompactFlash? (Type I and II), CF+™ Microdrive, Secure Digital™ (SD), MultiMediaCard™ (MMC, RS-MMC), Memory Stick™ (MS, MS Pro), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)
Video : Integrated NVIDIA? GeForce? 6150 SE7
Audio : High-definition audio with 5.1-channel audio support
Last edited:


















