Official May BC2 Squad Deathmatch Tourney Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is due June 1st, and she may go into labor during the event lol, I cannot say I will be there 100% I will have to go alternate :(
 
Yeah, I'm not taking any chances on this one I already signed up for full time. =D
 
I'm not sure if I'll be able to play this one :( let's see... it's all about how long take me finish this job -_-'
 
Oh boy oh boy! I signed up for this one. My first eGO/BC2 event! :>
 
son of a biscuit i have finals that following week so that means ill probly be studying all weekend :mad::thumbdown:
 
I hear back about possible employment earlier that week and I may very well be working then. I'll get back to it when I hear back about my job.
 
Okay but we'll see....... :mellow:

I may get jinxed on the day just like i got jinxed last tourney. :mad:
 
I have sign up as alternate like I did the last battle we had. :) I should be able to make the battle to support my team on the both of days, but currently I am not sure because of my job on-call status IT Tech 24/7 for the state.
I will be in vent early waiting to fill a slot if needed.
Just to let you all know I am not so good hardcore gamer player my k/d status is a joke for BC 2 but I will do my best to support the team if you have me. :)
 
son of a biscuit i have finals that following week so that means ill probly be studying all weekend :mad::thumbdown:

Well, you could do that OR you could sign up and study hard on Sunday.

That's what I'm doing I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)
 
Signed up and ready. Maybe this time I can do something besides be a target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top