C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 May 4, 2011 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkr4w4Rlp5E[/ame] Somebody better cheek there undies...
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 May 4, 2011 #3 gibso said: The Japanese are so, well, weird. Click to expand... Mhhm.
A AnotherAsian Active Member Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 283 May 4, 2011 #4 Well, the best horror movies are made in Japan ..........and remade as a crappy B-flick by Hollywood
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 May 4, 2011 #5 That was great, the girls coming out of the walls were a nice touch.
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 May 4, 2011 #6 The best things about those videos are the comments.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 5, 2011 #8 That was brilliant... however if it happened to me I would get scared too, I get scared by a car horn.
That was brilliant... however if it happened to me I would get scared too, I get scared by a car horn.