The Presidential Escort Vehicles - Minigun Mounted?!

Hutcherson

Rookie
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
63
I was surfing YouTube about ten minutes ago and I came cross an interesting discovery.. The video I found is showcasing the presidential SUV's escort vehicle. It features a deployable minigun which has a firing rate of 6,000 Rounds Per Minute. I am truly intrigued at this idea. It will surely scare people who plan to attack a presidential motorcade (as shown in the second video). Nonetheless, it is also a great idea by the Secret Service. It's scary and impressing.

Imagine you're a terrorist, I believe seeing this pop-up after you fire your first round to the motorcade will scare your soul out. I doubt you can handle the pressure of 6,000 bullets per minute getting shot at you. Closed-casket death will probably result.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs0A2p5AaIU&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs0A2p5AaIU&NR=1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jc7TttT1-Y&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jc7TttT1-Y&NR=1[/ame]

 
Last edited:
Heavy.jpg

and it cost $400,000 to fire that gun...for 12 seconds.
 
They have had those on them for quit a while and those trucks are also armored. They had one of those trucks on Myth Busters a few years ago.
 
Last edited:
Does the Secret Service actually use that on their SUV's we will never know since they are tight lipped about that kind of stuff. As for the limo itself it has run flat tires, bomb proof doors, oxygen system, and other highly classified items. The Secret Service agents usually carry a P90 or MP5.
 
please donate to me if i get enough money ( will take like 50 years) i will put a minigun on my car :P
 
Uh this is just my opinion, but I don't think anything our government is doing right now is justified sorry.:)
 
Back
Top