Help with Computers?

Metal1234

I made one post
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
20
Hey guys i need help :(
I recently bought MW2 but it has an error that says my video card won't run it.
Someone have any suggestions what to do?
Is there ANYWAY i could download a video card from internet?
:(
plz help :thumbup1:
 
alright, I'll see what I can do. can you tell me your specs? Like what type of grafics card, power supply, processor, ... you have.
 
First off, a video card is a physical piece of hardware. Fitting that through the internet tubes is impossible. Second, we need specs of your computer. Just like slayer said. Although, it just sounds like you're SOL without buying new gear.
 
well do u have intergarted gpu
go to canirunit.com and it will tell u if u can or cant and what u need to improve hardware wise
 
well do u have intergarted gpu
go to canirunit.com and it will tell u if u can or cant and what u need to improve hardware wise

canirunit (or canurunit) is not really a good option. It has told me I could not run games than I ran fine. It does not give accurate read outs really.


and with the video card. You gota get a new one most likely. If you have an intergrated card its going to be a pain.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top