Battlefield: Bad Company2 On Sale

Raul Tha Monk

Forum Legend
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
9,709
Since we have a few of BFBC2 Players in CSS You might want to get it Its on
sale $6.80 only Its alot of fun or get a copy for a friend and Join me Heavy metal
map Thank you.
 
Since we have a few of BFBC2 Players in CSS You might want to get it Its on
sale $6.80 only Its alot of fun or get a copy for a friend and Join me Heavy metal
map Thank you.

I never see you on Heavy Metal. :sneaky2:

I bought Vietnam through this sale! :D
 
I dont care its cheap or not.. I want the box... I'm planing to buy it later in July, theres 1 bundle going to release together with Vietnam for a cheaper price >:D
 
This is a BEAST deal!! But alas, I can't run it. My computer fails. :(
 
I dont care its cheap or not.. I want the box... I'm planing to buy it later in July, theres 1 bundle going to release together with Vietnam for a cheaper price >:D

Yeah me too, for some reason when I buy games I always prefer to get it in real life with the box and disk rather than download it off my computer.

However, this is still a fantastic deal to get.
 
I bought it, but I can't play it because my damn graphics card is that bad. -.-
 

Latest posts

Back
Top