- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1,708
Hello.
I?ve had my Samsung Google Nexus S for a few weeks now and its been working great using our wifi at home.
But then 5 days ago our internet provider got some problem that messed up many peoples IPs including ours. now when its fixed my phone cant seem to find our wifi any more. I?ve tried clearing all of my wifi networks and i can only find our neighbors wifi and not ours.
My family can still find and connect with thier phones so i have no clue what the problem could be.
Anyone know what to do about this?
thanks in advance! /Ghost
I?ve had my Samsung Google Nexus S for a few weeks now and its been working great using our wifi at home.
But then 5 days ago our internet provider got some problem that messed up many peoples IPs including ours. now when its fixed my phone cant seem to find our wifi any more. I?ve tried clearing all of my wifi networks and i can only find our neighbors wifi and not ours.
My family can still find and connect with thier phones so i have no clue what the problem could be.
Anyone know what to do about this?
thanks in advance! /Ghost
Last edited:














