Possibly my favorite frag video EVAR.

ShinobiSli

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
729
Though I'm biased, I miss old school Linkin Park.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JityJcAJpZ8[/ame]
 
The editing towards the end was just highly distracting.

It's otherwise a nice frag vid.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqo7b2C0qMg[/ame]

also nice frag thingy :D
 
Nice frag video loved that editing. Someone also has a good taste in music and a lot of time in there hands.
 
Always love the stuff by Cla, he has some really great ones out there. A couple of my favorites:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-T3103QykE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN7j_evWrRE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T62h1jqIs8w&feature=autoplay&list=ULTsstm5WCCf8&index=7&playnext=2[/ame]

And another one I just love that I don't believe has been posted on our forums before:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDU-ETfV-ZY[/ame]

:)
 
Always love the stuff by Cla, he has some really great ones out there. A couple of my favorites:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-T3103QykE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN7j_evWrRE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T62h1jqIs8w&feature=autoplay&list=ULTsstm5WCCf8&index=7&playnext=2[/ame]

And another one I just love that I don't believe has been posted on our forums before:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDU-ETfV-ZY[/ame]

:)
 

That's Art is a classic in my book. Cla never fails to make amazing videos.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top