Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 May 12, 2011 #1 Thanks to DaddyO for this poll suggestion.
I ImDead Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 2,618 May 12, 2011 #3 i randomly came in :O
C Cacophonus EGO Addict Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 1,387 May 12, 2011 #4 I shamelessly admit to being recruited in INS.
G gingertonic EGO Addict Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 1,154 May 12, 2011 #5 randomly stumbled in with CoD4
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 May 12, 2011 #8 Randomly stumbled in
Duo Maxwell Active Member Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 272 May 12, 2011 #9 randomly came on the cod4 server.
N Nik :D EGO Zealot Joined Sep 5, 2010 Messages 1,891 May 12, 2011 #10 Came on a CSS server (think it was Dust2) and joined a couple days later.
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 May 12, 2011 #11 I did a filter in CS:S to get the best ping Office server that doesn't require me to download 10,000 plug ins.
I did a filter in CS:S to get the best ping Office server that doesn't require me to download 10,000 plug ins.
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 May 12, 2011 #12 recruited, woohoo
Kain- Forum Fiend Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 653 May 12, 2011 #13 good ol' Fart Vader brought me here, and i plan on following in that good sir's footsteps
mad pistol EGO Zealot Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 1,482 May 12, 2011 #14 Found the TF2 dustbowl server (RIP), loved it, and decided to check out the website. The rest, as everyone says, is history.
Found the TF2 dustbowl server (RIP), loved it, and decided to check out the website. The rest, as everyone says, is history.
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,781 May 12, 2011 #15 I pretty much just heard about it through word of mouth. I had several friends in it and I decided to join. :3
I pretty much just heard about it through word of mouth. I had several friends in it and I decided to join. :3
B BIGBAS Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,289 May 12, 2011 #16 Randomly stumbled in.. The best thing that ever happened!! O Yeah!!!
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 May 12, 2011 #17 I stumbled onto the old Convoy server for TF2 and here I am almost 3 years later.
X XfinityGamerZ3R0 I made one post Joined Jul 7, 2010 Messages 18 May 12, 2011 #18 i was searching some jail sever in CSS and that is how i joined eGO
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 May 12, 2011 #19 Randomly Stumbled In. Get Mad.
B binks I made one post Joined May 10, 2011 Messages 5 May 12, 2011 #20 I randomly came in. HAHA. Got tired of WoW and BC2 was on sale, so i bought that and have been enjoying it since then.
I randomly came in. HAHA. Got tired of WoW and BC2 was on sale, so i bought that and have been enjoying it since then.