gfx card!!!

Sometimes MIRs never show up but I've never had a problem w/ evga in the 5 MIRs I've had with them.
 
It could be a scam in a sense where they tell you that it's cheaper but then the MIR doesn't go through and you end up paying full price. But i'll risk it. How do I check if my motherboard is compatible with the card? PCI express or what not.
 
Thanks for the help everyone I figured that the best deal to get is the one forty2skates pointed out. I have one last question for those who can answer. Does using HDMI really make a significant difference as opposed to vdi? Since I was thinking of using HDMI but if it's not worth it then there is no point. Thanks again for the support <3
 
rather use vga. better look. but i do have a 28in trinitron so i perfer vga over hdmi
 
Thanks for the help everyone I figured that the best deal to get is the one forty2skates pointed out. I have one last question for those who can answer. Does using HDMI really make a significant difference as opposed to vdi? Since I was thinking of using HDMI but if it's not worth it then there is no point. Thanks again for the support <3

If your hardware supports HDMI use it.
 
digital will offer much higher fidelity as the signal cannot degenerate since it is only 1's and 0's

Analogue signal however, will deteriorate with distance and cable quality.

DP>=DVI=HDMI>VGA
 

Latest posts

Back
Top