Problem with ESC bottom.. help please.

Rambo(DK)

Active Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
352
Hey guys I think my ESC bottom dont work .. how can I change my ESC bottom to another bind in-game? .. I Mean that my in-game menu where I can see console is bind to ESC .. and now when esc bottom dont work I cant go to console or in-game menu when I am in a server.

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks
Rambo(DK)
 
Seeing you are in DK. You have to do different then sm!le says. Due to steam bind and advanced settings being set to us. Curses.
So here is what you need to do:

1: Open up the cfg file with all binds. Located c:\Steam\steamapps\[email protected]\counter-strike sourc\cstrike\cfg\Config.cfg
Add this bar:
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "\" "toggleconsole"

The toggleconsole one that is there. Is the one used in scandinavian countries to get the console button to the key next to the one. So this key
( | )

Start game. Your escape should now work, and also simply console without having to esc. :)
 
Yeah try that one boe.. -.-...

Thanks Smiley ! really usefull stuff.. thanks again :)
 
lol you could just reset your binds via the CS:S game menu and then add that bind.
it's a whole lot easier then going into some .cfg file hahaha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top