you have Q6600 right? G0?
need more info.
Probably though. Decent low VID G0 Q66's go for about $95 on forums.
UD3R is a pretty legendary board. Probably worth about $80 since UD3P's are highly desired, and go for about $130ish
Yeah, it's g0 with a pretty good VID, hit 3.0 with a stock cooler on it. This board has been pretty good to me, really made me a fan of gigabyte enough to get another one for this build.
Thought I could get something, just confirming it and the price. My dad knows a few people that might want to pick it up (selling irl is much easier), but we'll see, might end up in the forums.
Going to get a cooler later for this 2500k and make use of the 'k' part

, maybe get it to ~4.0 on stock if i can at least later on to help eek out performance as the overclocking is what made me keep this q6600 so long. It's been good to me, one of the best cpus I've had. Without the extra oc I would have never have kept it with a 5870.
It's been suffering in cpu intensive games though, Bc2/Brink and even things like tf2/sc2 with tons of things going on. Will finally unlock the full potential of my gpu and have a much more well rounded computer, I'm happy. Plus, this year has sooo many releases. Witcher 2, Duke Nukem, Deus ex, Hunted, Skyrim, Guild Wars 2 etc etc.