- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 75
To be brutally honest, this is the first part i'm upgrading for my computer. I'm not pretending to know anything about hardware, but I think I want a better RAM (possibly other components while I'm at it). So here are my specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 2GB
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit
Graphics Card: GeForce 9400 GT
Free Disk Space: A whopping 679.4 GB (I've been cleaning up)
I don't know what to say other than i kinda want my PC to run faster on higher settings for more graphic intensive games.
No real price range, but I don't need top of the line gear, just something with good bang for its buck.
I really appreciate your suggestions!
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 2GB
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit
Graphics Card: GeForce 9400 GT
Free Disk Space: A whopping 679.4 GB (I've been cleaning up)
I don't know what to say other than i kinda want my PC to run faster on higher settings for more graphic intensive games.
No real price range, but I don't need top of the line gear, just something with good bang for its buck.
I really appreciate your suggestions!















