About to get members

iMP

Rookie
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
89
I quit runescape for a while, I'm now coming back during the summer. I'm just about to get my members. I'm level 98 with high stats.. You can look me up - Ic3 Bar4g3 You.
Any clan chat to join? I'm ready :D
 
There is a eGO clan chat and actual clan. Although, few members play RS anymore; my membership is off as I am playing WoW at the moment. I switch on and off between the two.
You should recruit if you want more people from eGO on RS. We could use them too.
 
There is a eGO clan chat and actual clan. Although, few members play RS anymore; my membership is off as I am playing WoW at the moment. I switch on and off between the two.
You should recruit if you want more people from eGO on RS. We could use them too.

What is the eGO Clan channel in Rs??

OT: Add me in game RSN: Question
 
What is the eGO Clan channel in Rs??

OT: Add me in game RSN: Question

1. I'm not exactly sure.. it should be in the forums in the STRAT devision under the RS part of it.

2. .. What?
And I would add you, but I rarely get on anymore as it is. WoW, LoL, Minecraft, Terraria.. They keep me busy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top