W Waffle Poster Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 165 Feb 18, 2008 #1 http://splodetv.com/counter-strike-gun-shot-song
M Magnum X Famous Joined Aug 8, 2007 Messages 480 Feb 18, 2008 #3 Saw this video back when I was actually really interested in CSS..lol Someone should do a DoDS version of this with the MG42 and stuff
Saw this video back when I was actually really interested in CSS..lol Someone should do a DoDS version of this with the MG42 and stuff
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 18, 2008 #4 that awper just wont stop TKing! hahah awesome video
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Feb 19, 2008 #6 Haha nice. I remember posting this vid a loooong time ago. Its a great vid.
Morse Forum Fiend Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 633 Feb 19, 2008 #7 great one wonder how clever that guy is...
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Feb 19, 2008 #8 I've seen this when I was addicted to Counter-Strike 1.6.. Oo, Memoriezzz...
S Stephenjazz=FL= Famous Joined Feb 15, 2007 Messages 470 Feb 20, 2008 #9 The bf2 version>_> http://youtube.com/watch?v=QCq-sgihxfg
Alex SDU Active Member Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 339 Feb 20, 2008 #10 This is HL2 ver. [link]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU&feature=related[/link]
=(e)=Frankoman[DAM] Rookie Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 58 Feb 21, 2008 #11 That was... just... it... car... That was so cool! It's a great job and an amazing effort. I recorded it myself and put it on my mp3 player... Shh!
That was... just... it... car... That was so cool! It's a great job and an amazing effort. I recorded it myself and put it on my mp3 player... Shh!
S Sgt Masa =FL= Famous Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 511 Feb 21, 2008 #12 it is good, but old...you can find it in the youtube too..
P Pvt.LunchBox Famous Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 484 Feb 21, 2008 #13 there is another one called firedance i think it better
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Feb 21, 2008 #14 i like the sound of the pins on the grenade lol...pretty cool
U Uldgeden [DAM] Poster Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 112 Feb 22, 2008 #15 Yes i had seen that before. When i was a bit younger. Do you think they really made it only with shooting sounds?
Yes i had seen that before. When i was a bit younger. Do you think they really made it only with shooting sounds?