just wanted to say.

ricky511

Poster
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
152
well I just wanted to say that eGO is the best c:ss clan out there. i go back and fourth from the 24/7 highschool and jail and in my opinion if you havent played on either of those then WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! the jail server is addicting
and if you get bord with that then go to any other server! all the people on the servers are nice and they respect you no matter what age you are and thats nice. so go out there and and rebel in jail or kill a bunch of people in high school!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lol::P
 
Highschool yes, jail no. I only play jail in the morning when there is like only 10 people and when every other server is empty.

Waiting almost 10 minutes for a round is kinda boring.
 
I love eGO, it isn'y my life because i have a life but, Jail is really Addicting!
 
Highschool yes, jail no. I only play jail in the morning when there is like only 10 people and when every other server is empty.

Waiting almost 10 minutes for a round is kinda boring.

have you tried waiting in an empty server in the morning? some people drop by in empty servers waiting for others
 
eGO's amazing. There's no other way to sum it up, really. I hope I can stay for months, and maybe even years to come! <3

So basically, I completely agree with you xD
 
have you tried waiting in an empty server in the morning? some people drop by in empty servers waiting for others

Duh, I can only take so much jail until I switch over to the Highschool server to start it up.
 
I, too, love eGO. I only dislike one thing, and that is the fact that CS:S has a jail server. Jail is bad. >:( Highschool and Dust (1) are the bestest!
 
Nah man nah....JAIL ROCKS! and it's a lot of fun BUT! Wait for it.....



highschool was, is and will ever be tha best of tha best... nuff said
 
Nah man nah....JAIL ROCKS! and it's a lot of fun BUT! Wait for it.....



highschool was, is and will ever be tha best of tha best... nuff said



i dont play high school that much but yes jail is awesome i have spent 20-30 hours on it in the past month so i am mostly on JAIL!:thumbup::thumbup::lol::w00t::thumbup::thumbup::):):P:w00t::lol::thumbup1::thumbup:
 
Back
Top