ThundrRok Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 2,262 Jun 30, 2011 #41 @eGOThundrRok
DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 Jul 1, 2011 #43 @eGODigitalDJ
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Jul 12, 2011 #49 @eGOMattWithACat
M MGR Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2011 Messages 3,462 Jul 30, 2011 #50 @bobdangerous WARNING: I have a dirty mouth on twitter.. its basically my rage outlet.
F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Aug 27, 2011 #54 @KeatonKedigh http://www.twitter.com/keatonkedigh
D Delusi0nal Rookie Joined Jun 17, 2011 Messages 65 Aug 27, 2011 #56 wow I never saw this thread... @M4dPeople
acefisher1 Thread Thumper Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,026 Sep 4, 2011 #57 eG_Acefisher1 You'll find me frequently tweeting it up with Ziant, DigitalDJ, and FirstTimer. I generally tweet about tabletop gaming like Warhammer 40k, World of Warcraft, and mostly Starcraft 2... obsessively.
eG_Acefisher1 You'll find me frequently tweeting it up with Ziant, DigitalDJ, and FirstTimer. I generally tweet about tabletop gaming like Warhammer 40k, World of Warcraft, and mostly Starcraft 2... obsessively.
Sh3llSh0ck3d Poster Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 209 Sep 12, 2011 #58 @e3jeremey I generally cover everything from the geek (Self-proclaimed geek here), to sports, politics, and generally crazy stuff. I always enjoy new followers and try to follow back. Just drop me a mention that your from eGO! Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
@e3jeremey I generally cover everything from the geek (Self-proclaimed geek here), to sports, politics, and generally crazy stuff. I always enjoy new followers and try to follow back. Just drop me a mention that your from eGO!