supers4tt Poster Joined Sep 11, 2012 Messages 145 Nov 28, 2012 #121 @supersatt I tweet mainly about Football aka Soccer.
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Apr 11, 2013 #124 @Bartjehc but i guess the most u u don't understand what i say anyways
D Darkstar0123 Rookie Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 69 Apr 17, 2013 #125 @darkstar0123 i tweet a ton depending on what i'm doing.
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Apr 17, 2013 #126 Darkstar0123 said: @darkstar0123 i tweet a ton depending on what i'm doing. Click to expand... haha , a allday twitter ? =D
Darkstar0123 said: @darkstar0123 i tweet a ton depending on what i'm doing. Click to expand... haha , a allday twitter ? =D
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,781 Apr 17, 2013 #127 Follow @eGOLucas15 on Tweeter. <3
C Confurius Forum Fiend Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 587 May 20, 2013 #128 @julesvanlaar on the twitters. I mainly follow Game Devs, Journalists and Gaming related youtubers on this account. Also the occasional tweet about movies or tv shows and even youtube ads that annoyed me. Beware: One in five tweets might be in a strange language. Last edited: May 20, 2013
@julesvanlaar on the twitters. I mainly follow Game Devs, Journalists and Gaming related youtubers on this account. Also the occasional tweet about movies or tv shows and even youtube ads that annoyed me. Beware: One in five tweets might be in a strange language.
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Aug 19, 2013 #129 i've tried to add some of you ! =D
Sh3llSh0ck3d Poster Joined Sep 7, 2011 Messages 209 Aug 23, 2013 #130 Since I'm back and active again I'll mention again I'm still kickin on twitter as @e3jeremey
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Aug 24, 2013 #131 https://twitter.com/BartjeHc all follow me , i'll follow back !
Hellboy Famous =(e)= Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 567 Apr 21, 2014 #133 You guys can reach me by searching for @Kudupa Sent from Nokia Lumia 920