23 Things You Should Know About Girls

felon

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
911
Found this list while in digg
get to know girls more :D

23 Things You Should Know About Girls

1. The little things you do mean the most
2. We can like boy stuff too
3. We can tell when your not listening so listen up
4. Were not perfect so deal with it
5. We dont always look our best so get over it
6. We love surprises
7. When we say were cold thats our invitation to come closer
8. A kiss on the cheek is a definite yes
9. Cursing and fighting dont impress us
10. We love it when you cuddle with us
11. Dont be mean to us to get our attention
12. Dont tell us who is hot because we dont care
13. It doesn’t lick itself
14. You have put on our makeup
15. The g spot, although nearby, is not that freckle on the pube line.
16. We really do love naked pillow fights with our lady friends
17. We are always ready to talk so call us
18. If we tell you were gay it means go way.
19. “can’t we just get along?”
20. Hugs mean more sometimes
21. The ‘other’ meaning to every thing they say
22. You’ve seen one car chase/explosion, you’ve seen them all.
23. Size doesnt matter so dont tell us <--- yea right !lol

[link=http://www.ultrafree.net/general-news-and-uncategorized-entries/23-things-you-should-know-about-girls.html]heres where i found it[/link]
 
rofl Dakernal... too good.

My girlfriends Gangsta booty tickles my own fancy!

so... another thing about girls.
 
I think this reminds me of when i had a myspace...and those girls or guys would post these posts of what THEY liked. This reminds me of it. I think the best way to truly know about different genders is to learn individualism. I'm sure not all girls would agree to that.
 
Arg, MySpace and Facebook Things, so Cheesy!...

I m not interested in Female, They are in my opinion the origin of all problems. Money burners, attention hog, domestic violence, law suits, divorces...and the list goes on...

Yawn...Staying Single isn't so bad! Freedom is most important to me. Once you are married, all you can do is steal hidden glares at other females.

Maybe it's because of my mother, but I am really negative on marriage and the likes...My family is messed up.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!"
 
[quote1203529805=MajorinMurder[DAM]]
I think this reminds me of when i had a myspace...and those girls or guys would post these posts of what THEY liked. This reminds me of it. I think the best way to truly know about different genders is to learn individualism. I'm sure not all girls would agree to that.
[/quote1203529805]


I totally agree. Individualism is key to understanding people in general. I may not fully understand women (and probably never will) But I know my wife well enough to know that she would be offended by this list.

That is the problem with these types of list. I see things like this on myspace, on digg, and even (similar) things like this in Readers Digest. They are too general and there is no such thing as an "all you should know list". Just image if there were an “all you should know about Africans list” or a “all you should know Hispanics list” or just insert any religion or ethnicity you want. It is ridiculous. The individual is too complex to be summed up in a short little list. So if you like this sort of humor (which I think is all this list is supposed to be) then so be it. But if you are serious about wanting to know more about the opposite gender then try getting to know them individually. Because each one is different.
 
Back
Top