Keyru I made one post Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 18 May 24, 2011 #1 Hey guys ive been spending the past month trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my game. everytime it says that I couldnt CRC The map and it disconnects me. Someone Please Help! _thanks
Hey guys ive been spending the past month trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my game. everytime it says that I couldnt CRC The map and it disconnects me. Someone Please Help! _thanks
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 24, 2011 #2 Try deleting the map file then reconnecting to the server
Keyru I made one post Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 18 May 25, 2011 #3 already did lol , ive been trying everything and still cant figure it out.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 May 25, 2011 #4 Did you try validating the game files?
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 May 25, 2011 #5 The real question here is why are you trying to play Jail? But seriously, download the map pack (found in CS:S discussion) and add it manually to your map folder.
The real question here is why are you trying to play Jail? But seriously, download the map pack (found in CS:S discussion) and add it manually to your map folder.
Keyru I made one post Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 18 May 25, 2011 #6 heyy thanks gusy i deleted and downloaded the maps on our website and it works!! thank you soooo muchh.
heyy thanks gusy i deleted and downloaded the maps on our website and it works!! thank you soooo muchh.
S shan^K Forum Fiend Joined Feb 5, 2011 Messages 675 May 26, 2011 #7 iEye Captain said: The real question here is why are you trying to play Jail? Click to expand... trololol
iEye Captain said: The real question here is why are you trying to play Jail? Click to expand... trololol
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 May 26, 2011 #8 Problem solved. Closed.