Multiplayer Games

Anouthen

Poster
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
204
I'm looking at getting back into Xbox Live for a bit, for the social aspect of some old friends that use it. They obviously have a cratefull of games, while at the moment I can only afford one.

What would be the best game on the market for the multiplayer aspect on Xbox live? (I don't really want to get Black Ops.)
 
What's the list of games they play?
That will narrow down the choices so its easier to decide.
 
You could get brink, asassins creed 3, new vegas, and more and more games but you should check those first.
 
Get Battlefield, or TF2 or DOD, or Gears, or something. My best option would be Battlefield
 
I'm considering Brink for the 360, or is it one of those games like TF2 which are way better on PC?
 
If they are playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood I would absolutely recommend that. The mp is a blast and I still can't put it down.

Last year I bought Transformers: War for Cybertron and was very impressed by it. The same company that made it is making the game that will tie into Bay's next Transformer movie and that comes out next month. I'm not hijacking the thread to talk about that (and I have plenty to say being an old G1 fan), but these guys made a solid game and the Transformers game out next month looks to be just as awesome!

Other than that I'd say maybe wait for Battlefield 3...unless you'd rather play that on PC.

EDIT: Red Dead Redemption. Worth it. Easily game of the year last year.
 
Last edited:
Section 8: Prejudice is $15 dollars and damn good. Two new maps for it come out June 1st.
 
Don't forget to tell us what you go with when you decide, it's only fair! :P
 
I have had the most fun recently with Bulletstorm when I play fps's on XBL But that is just me some didn't like it very much *shrug*. I am not a BLOPS fan even though I have it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top