weird error!

Do you use any modifications to CS:S or anything that may interfere with anti-cheating programs/VAC?
ie; Hacks, a different skin on certain items that is considered "illegal" or otherwise cheating?
ie2; A custom Scout skin that gives you a scope.

Have you done any modifications to your network recently?
ie; new router, updated firmware on router, went from wireless to wired.

Have you got installed any new firewalls or modified the settings of any previous firewalls?

It's really hard to pinpoint that error, as it's a general error.

The obvious answer would be to restart STEAM, but I assume you've done this already.
 
This usually occurs when I use the command cl_interp_ratio 1. I don't know why since I can use the same command to in other servers and it works just fine.
 
Instead of typing it in, why don't you edit your main CS:S config file and include the following for optimal results.

cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100
cl_interp_ratio 1
cl_interp 0
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top