Did anyone else catch this?

death180

Active Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
335
I was reading the Meet the Director Comic on the team fortress website and I noticed something in the below picture,

director_09.jpg


Notice on the screens behind her? They seem to focus on the medic, they are also pictures I haven't seen before, is this Valve's way of showing us that they are working on a Meet the Medic finally?

Does anyone else think the same?
 
Meet the Medic has been in productions for almost two years, now. People who've visited Valve HQ and the TF2 team specifically have seen footage and confirmed that it's really there.
 
Meet the Medic is going to be awesome.

Meet the Pyro may be difficult due to huddah hudda huh, mpffmfmffppfffhhhmmm!
 
Wait... what if VALVE isnt making "Meet the Medic" but rather the first place winner for the best movie of ALL the submissions?

Makes sense to me.
 
well I thought it was "meet the medic" from the first time I read the comic because it followed up on the references to all the other (existing) videos. Yeah, could be wrong, but it'd sure be cool if that's what they're working on :)
 
Meet the Medic is going to be awesome.

Meet the Pyro may be difficult due to huddah hudda huh, mpffmfmffppfffhhhmmm!

Subtitles would fix that. Of course, I could see, knowing Valve, subtitles coming out as:

Pyro: Huddah huddah huh!
Pyro: ???????
Pyro: Why yes, the filet mignon is quite fine, thank you!

Anyway, I'd presumed Meet the Medic was soon forthcoming, since it had been mentioned as being more or less complete by one of the gaming blogs on the Steam interface, and an update thereafter (perhaps it was the Replay Update) gave the Medic lines for his Kritzkrieg and Ubersaw taunts.
 
Last edited:
Meet the Medic is going to be awesome.

Meet the Pyro may be difficult due to huddah hudda huh, mpffmfmffppfffhhhmmm!

2 Words: Silent Movie

Do-iT said:
Wait... what if VALVE isnt making "Meet the Medic" but rather the first place winner for the best movie of ALL the submissions?

Makes sense to me.

No way is a game developer going to trust an average joe with character canon.
 
wasnt meet the medic never finished because the voice actor of the medic quit the company before they made it? i mean they could get a new guy but isnt the medic like the only one to of not gotten any new in game voice sayings
 
wasnt meet the medic never finished because the voice actor of the medic quit the company before they made it? i mean they could get a new guy but isnt the medic like the only one to of not gotten any new in game voice sayings

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235960/

1. The voice actors are not Valve employees. They work independently, and in the case of Mr. R.A.D., he has been veerrrry busy.

2. I believe you are correct on the no new voice commands, but their was just an update with new voice commands, so that might have changed.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top