Activity Check

Bryan

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,787
unofrollcall.png


Welcome to my unofficial rollcall!

Whatever, oh, happened to the most popular game in the Strategy division?

Please check in below; I wish to see who is still active!

Bryan - RSN Day9 - Checking in!​
 
Last edited:
RSN: TehJigglez
I don't play much at all anymore though, but you know...
 
This used to be popular in STRAT? It hasn't been for a while then.. :/

Runescape was the reason Strategy was formed, along with the support of Starcraft 2 and Leagues of Legends. After the announcement, SC2 and LoL were gaining people, and we were losing ours. Once Minecraft was taken by STRAT, our area here was completely abandoned. This is why I'm doing an activity check.
 
Once Minecraft was taken by STRAT, our area here was completely abandoned. This is why I'm doing an activity check.

Tell me about it. I used to play RuneScape all the time. I got a gift card for members, and when that ran out, I stopped playing. If I got members again I would play RuneScape again. I need ao something to do to take a break from MC :D
 
Used to play all the time! (Never with eGO sadly back then).
I still have an account, but had to cancel my membership due to the fact that my account got hacked and I lost all my money and a few other good items (At least 10m worth of stuff + gold, easily).
Though I might not be very active, I'll play every once in a while. I'd still be playing if I didn't get hacked :P

Anyways, the name is SirBrandon. (Though if I'm going to be active in that game, I might as well change my name to FREESTYLEkill3r to avoid confusion, since that seems to be my name in every game xD But I'd have to purchase membership to change my name, right? I don't even remember :P)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top