Post your rig(s)....That you don't use!

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
IMAG0079.png


All of that is unused computer components. XD. No i am not a hoarder.....

This doesn't even include all the junk from old dells and stuff like that, if i included that, it probably wouldn't fit in the camera shot. :O

(from left to right)
Biostar TA890FXE (with Phenom II 555 in socket)
eVGA GT 240 (sitting on biostar)
XFX 7950GX2 (above)
Foxconn Destroyer
MSI HD 3850 (on top of destroyer)
eVGA GTX 260 (above)
Gigabyte EP45-UD3P (with E6750 in socket)

So anyone want to post the pile of older gear that they got?
 
Last edited:
I have a lot of dead stuff, a few old dells and a Compaq Presario cq45 laptop(was my main rig before I got a desktop pc)
 
You want to sell me that 260 and Biostar TA890FXE? xD

Could do with a new motherboard and GPU!!!
 
Sorry, i need both of those >.>

the 260 is currently my folding card of choice until i can get a GTS 450, and the FXE is my benching board...

If you want the destroyer though, i am selling that.
 
All of my stuff's in boxes; I'll try to get it all into one picture.


Click for larger view


 
Last edited:
I should get all my boxes out and take a picture of that.


I have like 3 boxes for the same motherboard.....
 
Back
Top